About Us: Fire Loop VR is a premier location-based entertainment venue offering multiplayer, free-roam virtual reality experiences that are immersive, engaging, unique and fun. Fire Loop VR is based in Irvine, California where it offers group-based VR experiences like shooting/adventure games with zombies, family-friendly, escape room/puzzles, strategy, and PVP.
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager
JOB TYPE: Casual
TYPE OF CONTRACT: W2
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Directly to C level Managers
The Virtual Reality industry is still in its infancy, and we require someone who can help explode its growth with us, for the products/services we offer. In a nutshell, our company, a small business, specializes in group-based Virtual Reality experiences. VR looking for someone who can take the lead, manage, stay proactive, grow, strategize, execute, and LOVE their role as a Digital Marketing Manager for FIRE LOOP VR.
What do we expect from this role?
- Expert level of experience with designing, building, managing/posting the appropriate content/stories to engage customers on popular social media platforms. For example: Instagram, Tik-Tok, FaceBook, etc.
- Engaging, and managing social media influencers to help advertise the company’s services.
- Proficient with Google my Business, and a champion at measuring, and strategizing AD successfulness on the platform.
- High level of proficiency in Email Marketing. Specifically:
- Automation of triggered events (Bdays, Holidays discounts)
- Direct to customer emails
- Proficient in using tools like Mailchimp, SalesForce, etc.
- Insightful with Paid Marketing. Managing spending to bring new, and unique viewers/clients on platforms like Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.
- Reply and engage with direct messaging with clients on all social media platforms (Google, Yelp, Facebook).
- PR Management, news, and partnership deals with other businesses.
- Measuring and reporting performance on all campaigns. As well as, identifying trends, and insights.
- Self-motivated. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field/experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, (optional) NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Current tech used:
IG ADs, Tik-Tok ADs, Google ADs, Facebook ADs Google Analytics, Yelp ADs, Later.com or similar scheduler, Mailchimp automation, Google drive.
Why work with us?
Fire Loop VR is a new and innovative entertainment company that is endeavoring to transform the VR entertainment landscape. Our mission is to be the premier VR destination in Irvine and then expand in the West Coast and perhaps one day, internationally, this will mean that there will always be opportunities for promotion and growth for suitable candidates that wish to advance their career or grow their skills and knowledge in different areas of the business. We will only be offering the highest quality games and experiences to ensure that we really can be the premier VR destination. Our desire is that everyone coming to FIRE LOOP VR has a fun and memorable experience and then shares it with friends and family.
As part of FIRE LOOP VR family, you will be entitled to free or discounted games and experiences for you, your family, and your friends.
If this is you please apply with a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter below or forward your email to email@example.com