COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- We measure temperature before you enter and play.
- Our employees take hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. As such, all employees are required to:
- Wear a mask/face-cover at all times.
- Wear gloves when handling equipment and help navigate/strap-in customers.
- Wipe down with disinfecting solutions — any physically interacted surface, equipment, handles, etc.
- A lot of our returning customers already know this, but we have been cleaning our tech and equipment with the best cleaning solution (better than wipes), the medical-grade tech used to clean hospital equipment, Cleanbox! (https://www.cleanboxtech.com/how-it-works) A recent update from our partners at Cleanbox shows some extremely thrilling and positive news: “Independent lab testing recently undertaken at a Biohazard Level 3 lab shows that Cleanbox UVC engineering kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) on surfaces, VR headsets and on masks. Tests done on N-95 masks show a 99.9% efficacy after 60 seconds and 99.999+% (log 5+) after a two-minute cycle. We are thrilled to share that we have a validated, safe way to decontaminate hard-to-clean masks.”
- All our equipment and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected every day. Even before the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been following very stringent cleaning practices after every use. Now, we will be doubling those efforts. Even if it seems redundant, we want our customers to feel safe.
- As far as payment, we accept/encourage the use of contactless chip payment systems (Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc). We also highly encourage pre-booking online at www.fireloopvr.com
- Prior to the pandemic, if your party was under 3 players, we typically allowed strangers to join the session; currently, on a temporary basis, we only allow related/trusted friends and family to play with each other.
What is Fire Loop?
Fire Loop is a Virtual Reality entertainment venue that provides group-based experiences (up to 4 max per arena) and a large library of premium content.
Where can I experience Fire Loop?
We just opened in Irvine, CA., located in Diamond Jamboree Shopping Center.
What adventures are available right now at Fire Loop?
A variety of cooperative and competitive games inside the VR world. Your experiences will differ by types: puzzle, family-friendly, shooting, horror, etc. In our Real 4D adventures, you will feel haptic effects, floor-vibrations, heat, wind, and will even be able to smell your surroundings!
How can I keep up with the latest about Fire Loop?
Check our website to see upcoming releases and subscribe for updates. Also, follow us on social media #FireLoopVR to be among the first to know about new games, events, and promos on the way.
Are Fire Loop games suitable for kids?
Yes, Fire Loop games are suitable for ages (recommended) 10 and up. All participating guests must meet a minimum age requirement of 10 years, and/or a minimum height requirement of 48 inches. Any guests under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
How many people can participate at a time?
Fire Loop is a social experience. Up to 4 guests may play at a time in one arena. There are two arenas in total with different games and VR effects. If your party has more than four people, your party will be split into multiple groups. Parties with fewer than four may be paired with other guests.
Will I get motion sickness?
While we can’t 100% guarantee it, we have designed our experiences to be very different from other VR experiences you may have tried before. We have room scale, where you can freely move around, and we track your entire body. Many of our guests who have experienced motion sickness in other VR experiences do not experience any at all with Fire Loop.
How do I book for a private party? (ex: Birthday, Work, Anniversaries etc.)
Click here to check out our events page below, and please fill out as much detail as possible, so we can serve you to the best of our ability!
If you have any additional questions. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When should I arrive?
Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes early to make sure you enough time to fill out the waiver and have the full experience. Late groups may have their game experience cut short.
What should I wear?
We recommend that you dress in light, comfortable clothing. This is an active experience, so wear something that won’t restrict your ability to move around the space.
Can I wear glasses?
You can wear glasses, but some larger frames might not fit within the headsets. We also generally recommend using contacts instead (if available) to avoid scratching either your lenses or ours.
What is the Fire Bundle?
We provide a rich library of fun and addicting games, and understand if you want to try more than one. The 2G, 3G, and 5G Fire Bundles are basically a bundle package consisting of your choice of 2, 3, or 5 games in our Arcade Arena. We allow online booking for Fire Bundle 3G and Fire Bundle 5G.
How long are the game experiences?
We serve a unique set of experiences that range anywhere from 7 – 40 minutes — depending on the selected game. Our games are currently labeled as Short, Medium, and Long.
Short = 7-10 minutes of in-game length
Medium = 15-20 minutes of in-game length
Long = 30-40 minutes of in-game length
How many people can play?
Here at Fire Loop, we have two arenas, supporting a maximum of 4 players in each arena. We require all experiences to be booked with a minimum 2 players. Technically, we can have 8 people playing at the same time, but it will be in separate arenas playing two different experiences.