Frequently Asked Questions
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Our employees take hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. As such, all employees are required to:
- Wear a mask/face-cover at all times.
- Wear gloves when handling equipment and help navigate/strap-in customers.
- Wipe down with disinfecting solutions — any physically interacted surface, equipment, handles, etc.
- A lot of our returning customers already know this, but we have been cleaning our tech and equipment with the best cleaning solution (better than wipes), the medical-grade tech used to clean hospital equipment, Cleanbox! (https://www.cleanboxtech.com/how-it-works) A recent update from our partners at Cleanbox shows some extremely thrilling and positive news: “Independent lab testing recently undertaken at a Biohazard Level 3 lab shows that Cleanbox UVC engineering kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) on surfaces, VR headsets and on masks. Tests done on N-95 masks show a 99.9% efficacy after 60 seconds and 99.999+% (log 5+) after a two-minute cycle. We are thrilled to share that we have a validated, safe way to decontaminate hard-to-clean masks.”
- All our equipment and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected every day. Even before the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been following very stringent cleaning practices after every use. Now, we will be doubling those efforts. Even if it seems redundant, we want our customers to feel safe.
- As far as payment, we accept/encourage the use of contactless chip payment systems (Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc). We also highly encourage pre-booking online at www.fireloopvr.com
What is Fire Loop?
Fire Loop is a Virtual Reality entertainment venue that provides group-based experiences (up to 4 max per arena) and a large library of premium content.
Are Fire Loop games suitable for kids?
Yes, Fire Loop games are suitable for ages (recommended) 6-10 and up. Guests playing on our Arcade Arena must at least be 6 years old; guests playing on our Readl 4D Arena must meet a minimum age requirement of 10 years, and/or a minimum height requirement of 48 inches. Any guests under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
What are the differences between the arenas?
Our Arcade Arena fits up to 4 players outfitted with virtual reality headsets and controllers, along with haptic vests that give physical feedback directly from the game in the form of vibrations. Players stand and can move around in their immediate area, ducking and crouching and dodging, and their movement is reflected inside of the game itself! The headsets are connected to servers overhead, reducing weight, so guests as young as 6 years old can play. Games range anywhere from 7 minutes to over an hour.
Our Real 4D Arena fits up to 6 players and is an enclosed stage where you are able to walk around freely – no tethers! Along with the haptic vests, there are tracking sensors mounted on the headsets that allow you to use your hands without needing controllers. The arena itself uses state-of-the-art technology to fully immerse you in the experience: there are gentle rumble floors, heat and wind mechanics, and even scent elements! You are able to see other players so there are no unintentional collisions, and the game guides you through vast digital worlds all within an 18′ x 18′ space. Games range between 15 – 50 minutes, and due to complexity, we recommend ages 10 and up.
What adventures are available right now at Fire Loop?
A variety of cooperative and competitive games inside the VR world. Your experiences will differ by types: puzzle, family-friendly, shooting, horror, etc. In our Real 4D adventures, you will feel haptic effects, floor-vibrations, heat, wind, and will even be able to smell your surroundings!
What is the Fire Bundle?
We provide a rich library of fun and addicting games, and understand if you want to try more than one. The 2G, 3G, and 5G Fire Bundles are basically a bundle package consisting of your choice of 2, 3, or 5 games in our Arcade Arena. We allow online booking for Fire Bundle 3G and Fire Bundle 5G.
How can I keep up with the latest about Fire Loop?
Check our website to see upcoming releases and subscribe for updates. Also, follow us on social media #FireLoopVR to be among the first to know about new games, events, and promos on the way.
How many people can participate at a time?
Fire Loop is a social experience and requires at least 2 players to book a game. Up to 4 guests may play at a time on our Arcade Arena, and up to 6 guests may play at a time on our Real 4D Arena.
The games in the Arcade Arena are shorter, with a wide variety of game choices, while the Real 4D Arena has longer games with special effects such as wind, smells, and rumble floors.
Groups with fewer than the maximum amount may be paired with other guests.
How long are the game experiences?
We serve a unique set of experiences that range anywhere from 7 – 60 minutes — depending on the selected game.
When should I arrive?
All guests are required to check in a minimum of 10 minutes prior to their session as a courtesy to other customers. If you going to run late and do not notify us, you may forfeit your session.
Will I get motion sickness?
While we can’t 100% guarantee it, we have designed our experiences to be very different from other VR experiences you may have tried before. We have room scale, where you can freely move around, and we track your entire body. Many of our guests who have experienced motion sickness in other VR experiences do not experience any at all with Fire Loop.
What should I wear?
We recommend that you dress in light, comfortable clothing. This is an active experience, so wear something that won’t restrict your ability to move around the space.
Can I wear glasses?
You can wear glasses, but some larger frames might not fit within the headsets. We also generally recommend using contacts instead (if available) to avoid scratching either your lenses or ours.
How do I book for a private party? (ex: Birthday, Work, Anniversaries etc.)
to check out our events page!
How do I check my gift card balance?
to check your gift card balance.
If you have any additional questions. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org